Thursday, June 28, 2007

And A Bit More......

Yep. Once I start, I tell you, there's no stopping me. Today, I've been doing a little bit of this:


face embroidery


Which ended up being this: Nong Number Two.......


Nong #2


Just in case you were wondering exactly how different to each other, and how not-made-from-a-pattern these little guys were planning to be!


Nong #2


This one is made from white linen, with felt, buttons, cotton and embroidery. It has a wonky pouch, which I thought about trying to diguise with a broochy kind of thing, but then I thought, whatthehell. Wonk is Good.


Nong #2


This one is 51 cm tall, stuffed with poly fill, and is joining the parade on it's way to the shop......


Feedback still urgently needed......xxxx

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

I thinnk they are so cute!! I love this one with all the embroidery - you could even hide a tooth in them!! Great job and good luck - I think they'll do great in your shop!!

Anonymous said...

fantastic hand sewing details on the 'faces' and i lvoe the fabric combinations. red, black and white - could there be anything better??

laura capello said...

::sob:: mine? mine?

kimberlee said...

i love this little guy!!!!!
-kimberlee

Unknown said...

hi there, i love your Nongs, so cute and kooky! definately keep making these precious little creatures. the world, and children's beds need to feel the love of the Nongs.

Anonymous said...

this little guy is so sweet! I love 'em, can't wait to see the next one!

Sarah said...

This is sooo cute!

Anonymous said...

Nong =adorable! Love the colours, the boldness, the expression - and especially the pouch.