Thursday, April 26, 2007

Packages sent with love....

My fabulous Vintage Button Swap partner, Jen, posted her photos of what I sent her today.....as I forgot to photograph the package before I sent it, here are her pictures:


All bundled up:




And open for all to see! -




Jen was the most fantastic swap partner, I wish she had a blog I could link you to, but alas!


I also did a bit of shopping today, culminating in these exciting goodies....


From my favourite Op Shop, two pretty blue and white side plates, both for $1...


thrifted plates - both for $1!


Plus this cute little art deco bowl, also $1....


$1 thrifted bowl


From the fabric shop, some new fabrics, to be made into skirts, plus some ric rac, which I am having a renewed love affair with at the moment - must be memories of growing up in hand made clothes......


fabric joy...


And some divine rosewood knitting needles, for a one skein cowl pattern I'm going to have a bash at....


rosewood needles


And finally, the latest issue of Frankie Magazine,


Frankie magazine


Which I love for its photo spreads like these.....


Frankie magazine fashion


Plus, they have a different artist do a poster every month which is included free in the magazine....it's gorgeous.......


And after all that, I also managed to do some sewing! The Machine, (which I have just found out is actually called Betty - perfect!) is up and running, and sewing like a dream, but after such a photo heavy post, I think I'll leave it there and post photos of the skirt I made another time....


I hope your day has been as productive as mine....!

1 comment:

nikole said...

hello :)
what a great blog you have. (i happened across it through the shim and sons button swap)
also, hoping that maybe i can find this magazine in canada somewhere it looks great! thanks for sharing it.